top of page
Please select items to access publications.
1. Observations of schooling behaviour in the oval squid Sepioteuthis lessoniana in coastal waters of Okinawa Island (Sugimoto et al 2013)
4. A catalog of the chromatic, postural, and locomotor behaviors of the pharaoh cuttlefish (Nakajima and Ikeda 2017)
7. Cephalopods Between Science, Art, and Engineering: A Contemporary Synthesis (Nakajima et al 2018)
8. Can I Talk to a Squid? The Origin of Visual Communication Through the Behavioral Ecology of Cephalopod (Nakajima 2018)
9. Cephalopod behavioral ecology as a comparative model in understanding visual communication (Nakajima 2019)
bottom of page